Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Desperado Forum

Selamat datang di forum desperado suatu kebanggaan
anda disini jika anda ingin bergabung click register
Jika anda sudah mempunyai ID silahkan login

Regard's
Desperado Family

Desperado Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desperado Forum

Community Desperado Forum

Latest topics

» Saling Mengenal Itu Baik
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:13 am by Admin

» Kritik & Saran
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:43 pm by Admin

» Avacs Live Chat
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm by not

» [IDWS] Ne-Yo
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am by Admin

» [MF] Jason Mraz
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 am by TukangsapuDSP

» [Multi] [Rock] Maroon 5
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 am by TukangsapuDSP

» Bintang Terdingin Lebih Dingin dari Api
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 am by TukangsapuDSP

» [ngakak] ngintip orang pacaran
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm by |Desperado-Rastavala|

» [Update]Bencong ala Pramugari eh kebalik Pramugari ala Bencong(ngakak.com)
[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 am by *|D|Baghazz_Nugraha|­™

Statistics

Total 93 kiriman artikel dari user in 62 subjects

Total 148 user terdaftar

User terdaftar terakhir adalah davidrk

Affiliates

free forum

[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography

Admin
    Admin

Jumlah posting : 74
    Lokasi : Mana aja boleh

[MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography Empty [MF & MN] A Day to Remember - Discography

Post by Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Genres : Pop Punk/Hardcore, Post Hardcore

A Day to Remember is an American rock band from Ocala, Florida. Founded in 2003 by guitarist, Tom Denny, and drummer, Bobby Scruggs, the band has released four studio albums, nine singles and eight music videos. They are mainly known for their unusual amalgamation of metalcore and pop punk as a musical style.

After all playing in different groups in the Ocala music scene, singer Jeremy McKinnon, guitarists Neil Westfall and Tom Denney, bassist Joshua Woodard, and drummer Bobby Scruggs came together in 2003. Soon after, the band embarked on a "DIY" tour, playing well over 200 shows, making a name for themselves. They were signed to Indianola Records, from which they recorded their debut full-length debut album, titled And Their Name Was Treason in May 2005. The album sold 8,690 copies but the band felt that bigger and better things were to come. "A friend of mine said he had the AIM screenname of someone at Victory Records,” Woodard said. "I didn’t believe him, but I still started communicating with the guy. We IM’ed back and forth for about six months, and it happened that we were playing with the band On the Last Day in a town outside of Chicago—and this guy was going to be there filming it. It was our first time we ever played in Illinois, yet the 50-60 kids there were singing along to our tunes like they’d been fans all their lives."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Album A Day to Remember - What Separates Me from You (2010)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What Separates Me from You is the fourth studio album by American band A Day to Remember, released on November 15, 2010 in the United Kingdom and in the US on the proceeding day Originally set for release on October 26, 2010, it was recorded at Wade Studios in Ocala, Florida between May–July 2010. It was mixed by David Bendeth, mastered by Ted Jensen and produced by Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory, who also produced the band's previous album Homesick.

Genre : Post Hardcore

Code:
    1. "Sticks & Bricks"  3:17 
    2. "All I Want"  3:23 
    3. "It's Complicated"  2:57 
    4. "This Is the House That Doubt Built"  3:30 
    5. "2nd Sucks"  2:28 
    6. "Better Off This Way"  3:26 
    7. "All Signs Point to Lauderdale"  3:17 
    8. "You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic"  3:48 
    9. "Out of Time"  3:27 
    10. "If I Leave"  3:24